Jewelry and Silver Care
For best results, store your silver jewelry in a cool, dry place, such as in a sealed bag. This will help prevent both tarnishing and scratching by other pieces.
To keep your silver jewelry looking good, here are a few tips:
- Never dip your silver jewelry in Tarnex! It might work okay a few times, but after that there's a chemical change and the metal gets marks on it that are hard to remove. Porous and organic stones (turquoise, lapis, coral, pearls, etc.) will be damaged forever. Tarnex will leave pits and holes in your stones.
- Never clean silver jewelry with toothpaste and a toothbrush, no matter how "soft" the brush is, you will scratch the silver
- Do not apply hair color, permanent solution, body lotions, cologne, hairspray, or sun tan oils while wearing your jewelry
- Do not shower with your jewelry on
- The best way to clean your silver jewelry is with a good quality silver polishing cloth
- Some people have acid skin and silver will darken or have a funny chemical reaction no matter what they do. These people can try painting the inside of a ring or the backside of the jewelry with a coat of clear nail polish. This is good for allergies, too.
Secure Online Shopping or Mail-In/Fax Order
Timeless Silver Jewelry offers secure online ordering through Authorize.net with Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards. You may also order offline by check, money order or credit card with our easy printable order form. Just fill it out, print and mail or fax to our office.